- Model NO.: RPN-3H
- Feature: Long Time Materials
- Shape: Block
- Al2O3: >=30%
- Sic: ≥5~18%
- g/cm3: ≥1.8
- Origin: Gongyi, Henan, China
- Refractoriness (℃): 1580< Refractoriness< 1770
- Type: Refractory Material
- Material: Silicon Carbide (SiC)
- Sio2: ≤25%
- C: >=5~18%
- Trademark: REWELL
- HS Code: 3816000
The environmental water-free taphole mix that Rewell developed and produced used a kind of new combination agent, it's plasticity better than general water-free taphole mix.
1. High adhesion strength, Forming mushroom type mud balling inside tap hole to reduce the erosion of hot metal circulation to the hearth.
2. To extend the depth of the tap hole, protecting the hearth;
3. The tap hole can maintain and open easily, and the pass rate is high;
4. Resistance to erosion, good slag resistance;
5. Producing less smoke to reduce the harm to the worker body, help to improve the furnace working environment.