- Model NO.: RW-HS
- Feature: Instant Materials
- Shape: Powder
- Trademark: REWELL
- Specification: Customized
- HS Code: 2508400000
- Refractoriness (℃): 1580< Refractoriness< 1770
- Type: Refractory Material
- Material: Alumina
- Transport Package: Wooden Pallet
- Origin: Gongyi, Henan, China
The refractory clay for tap hole is developed with technology of material homogenization and micro-powder premix. It is characterized by good plasticity& air permeability to improve high temperature performance, erosion resistance and corrosion resistance.
The tap hoel clay is with quick sintering speed, easy drill, long cast duration and long shelf life to ensure smooth operation and improve capacity of blast furnace.
Application: Used in tap hole of blast furnace
1.Protect the taphole and lining of blast furnace.
2.Protect the hearth wall of blast furnace.
3.Ensure the hot metal and slag outflow smoothly.
4.Improve campaign efficiency and prolong the service life of BF
5. Easy drill at the scheduled time
6. Long cast duration, up to 240 mins
1 ton/ woven bag
1 ton/wooden pallet
Special package be subject to customers' specific requirements.
Delivery Details: Within 7 days after receipt of 30% deposit.